- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and screenings for children and adults.
- Industrial hearing services, including hearing screenings, employee training and hearing protection.
- Evaluation and selection of hearing instruments to meet each individual’s needs.
- Hearing aid fittings, including digital technology from leading manufacturers.
- Education and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids.
- In-office maintenance and repair of hearing aids.
- Repair of any brand of hearing aids, with loaner hearing aids available.
- Custom hearing products, including swim plugs and custom-fit hearing protection.
Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
The hearing evaluation consists of pure tone air and bone conduction and speech testing. At completion, the testing will determine the severity and type of hearing loss, and what part of the ear is affected. Tympanometry testing evaluates the function of the eardrum and middle ear system.
Hearing Aid Fittings
My professional audiologist philosophy is to provide my patients with the best hearing instruments for him or her, based on several factors, including severity of the hearing loss, lifestyle, and communication needs, in an affordable price range. I utilize a number of leading manufacturers to find the right hearing aids or instruments for each individual’s specific needs.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of the hearing aids will help in keeping them functioning properly. Regular hearing evaluations are beneficial to ensure the hearing aids are programmed at the appropriate levels.
Custom fit hearing protection can be vital preventing hearing loss for people who work in noise, or have noisy hobbies. The custom fit hearing protection provides a comfortable fit, with consistent attenuation of noise. Swimplugs are available in a variety of fun colors.
Rayovac ProLine Advance hearing aids batteries are available, and batteries can be purchased through an easy-to-use battery club.
Read more: Hearing Aids | The Best Illinois Audiologist at Streator Hearing Care